score and age

rbsharp

Saw this buck from my stand in that famous part of brooks co.i was hunting on the ground and all I saw was his antlers, I could have took a crazy shot , but know better,he looks young and thin mass on antler, I think he could go on to greatness if I pass on him, what your thoughts

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 517

GillCommander

Thats a 5 year old deer there. Hes at greatness already. I think you would be crazy not to pull the trigger on him.

GTHunter007

That is a mature buck...

Show me the man in GA who lets a 160 walk and I'll call him a liar to his face.

MFOSTER

BANNED
They don't get that broad chest by being young I think the pose has you fooled I would guess him to be mature also

2redheads

That buck is prime time! Another year and he will start to lose length. Only reason I wouldn't shoot him would be because I was shaking so bad when I saw him. Awesome buck.

smokewagon44

Big pot belly big hams back starting to sway a little..he's definitely ready. Not to mention 160 to 170 inches of horns lol. Put it to you this way, i would have shot him last year! Let us know what he scores when you kill him this weekend

rbsharp

yall right

Got another picture of him, yall right ,maybe we will get him , not much hunting where hes hanging out, I would like to declare to rut has started in brooks co, the deer just started going crazy, running into feeders,, and fences running does, I'm hitting the stand no matter how cold it is

Attachments

• image1-1.jpeg
    image1-1.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 237

01Foreman400

Staff member
I don't care how old that deer is I wouldn't let him walk if I could get a clear shot.