I'm guessing bear..

AmericanBorn57

Had no other photos, just this one. I've looked online at several black bear "eye" photos...I think that is what I have here.

Just bought this lot, lots of blackberries going to be here in a few weeks. Side of Charlie Mountain near Lake Burton. Cam is about 4' off the ground on edge of graded off area.

Attachments

• Lot Visitor.jpg
    Lot Visitor.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 983

chefrific

Clearly, an without any doubt, the elusive Chupacabra. Note the similarities in the eye.

chupamex_zps3whndokd.jpg

Esau

Bigfoot.

PappyHoel

Probably bear. Watch your scent when placing the camera. If you have bears they will rip it off the tree and carry it away.

AmericanBorn57

Thanks

I'm going to place some canned dog food (no cans) and dump some sardines there too. THEN set the cam up on a bank looking down on the site so should see more action. I'll post any pics I get - we'll see just what bigfoot really looks like - maybe he looks like a Georgia Mountain lion?

PappyHoel

I'm going to place some canned dog food (no cans) and dump some sardines there too. THEN set the cam up on a bank looking down on the site so should see more action. I'll post any pics I get - we'll see just what bigfoot really looks like - maybe he looks like a Georgia Mountain lion?

Don't touch your cam if you do that or set your cam before you touch the sardines and dog food. Like I said they will rip it off the tree if they smell it on the cam. Speaking from experience. I've had mine knocked off and other people on our club have had them carried off. Ask pnome :)

Big7

The Oracle
Black Lab.. NO DOUBT.

String up a single strand of barbed wire 26 - 28"
off the ground.

Dog will pass.

Bear will too.. but he will leave some hair. ;)

And, it won't hurt him.