Nice Spring Bruin

Resica

Nice bear for early April. Be real big come fall.

Attachments

• Cdy00005.jpg
    Cdy00005.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,542
  • Cdy00006.jpg
    Cdy00006.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,540
  • Cdy00009.jpg
    Cdy00009.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,543
  • Cdy00010.jpg
    Cdy00010.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,541
  • Cdy00011.jpg
    Cdy00011.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,543
H

Hammer Spank

I can't believe the fat still left on that one! Last year's acorn crop was great for them. I'm seeing a lot of larger than usual tracks walking around the big hills. I have one in mind that may be 600 lbs this year.

Resica

I woke up at 1:30 that night and had to use the bathroom. I went out on the back deck but didn't turn any lights on, I was still asleep. I looked down towards the cam and saw a big black blob. Could have turned the flood lights on but didn't want to spook him,did my business off the back deck and then just went in and went back to bed. Pulled the card 2 weeks later and saw the stamped time of 1:31. Guess he just showed up. He's a dandy. Probably hasn't been out and about too long. I still saw a few patches of snow here and there last weekend.

Resica

Even ended up with what looks like bear prints on the hood of the car this weekend. I see one hand print and the others aren't. Parked about 10 feet from the front of the cabin. Just saw them yesterday. Think pollen stuck to them and highlighted them.

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,241

humdandy

Banned
I can't believe the fat still left on that one! Last year's acorn crop was great for them. I'm seeing a lot of larger than usual tracks walking around the big hills. I have one in mind that may be 600 lbs this year.

In Pa as well?:bounce:

Nice one for sure!!

I have one in mind this fall too!:banana:

BornToHuntAndFish

Good healthy looking sizeable bear you have there. Hope they hang around there for you when the next season arrives.