Jackson Lake Pot Tournament January 3, 2008

fishdoc

http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/ dont forget to register. Water temp is around 50. We are having a cook out tommorow if you guys can bring anything please do. Look foward to seeing you there. Dont forget to sign in at the gas pumps. Try to get there a little early we are going to take off before Berrys . Mike

jimdog

change

hey Mike or Mark. Can you change my partner for tomorrow. Boat 11 take out Chuck Roberts. Danny Williams will be my partner this time. Thanks. Jimmy

anglerEd

hey Mike or Mark. Can you change my partner for tomorrow. Boat 11 take out Chuck Roberts. Danny Williams will be my partner this time. Thanks. Jimmy

Sweet, I am glad Danny will be fishing with us. Better look out yall, Danny aint skert to get a big bite.

Marks500

I will get it for ya.

Marks500

I just got a Call about the Marina we are taking off at and We are still taking off at Berrys Boat Docks!

Marks500

We will post them on our webpage with in the next days... I know that It took over 15lbs to win it and Dropped down the 9ish lbs to Second... So One Monster Sack then Dropped to under 10....had a good turn out of 42 Boats.

anglerEd

42 boats!!!! Thanks to all for turning out.
A 15 or 16# sack took first, if I am not mistaken. Maybe someone will give more accurate details here, but if not, there is always the website that will be updated.
A nice looking 6.7ish# LM took the big fish pot.
Sacks in the low 7# range got a check.
As for me, the single bigest event of the day was my big motor blowing up. First thing in the morning before pulling up to our first hole. Shucks!

Last edited:

fishdoc

Thank you again for showing today, we had a great time and enjoyed the company after weigh in . Hope to see all of you on our next event Jan 17th. Top 8 got paid today, results are as follows. 8th place Mike Coursy/Mike Teal 7.26, 7th place Chris Ford/Matt Stephens 7.37, 6th place Eric Perkins/Steve Lee 7.38, 5th place Chris Hayes/Mike Hensley 8.34 , 4th place Stanton/ Cleary 8.46,, 3rd place Ryan Shola/ John Kenimer 8.58, 2nd place Barry Stokes/Hensley 9.82 1st place and Big Fish Andy Cannon/Bobby Hill 15.76 sack and 6.67 BF .Thanks to everyone who showed, we appreciate your commitment to our series and hope to see you soon.Mike , Garage Door Doctor.

Last edited:

UGA Bass Fisher

Thank you again for showing today, we had a great time and enjoyed the company after weigh in . Hope to see all of you on our next event Jan 17th. Top 8 got paid today, results are as follows. 8th place Mike Coursy/Mike Teal 7.26, 7th place Chris Ford/Matt Stephens 7.37, 6th place Eric Perkins/Steve Lee 7.38, 5th place Chris Hayes/Mike Hensley 8.34 , 4th place Ryan Shola/John Kenimer 8.58, 3rd place Stanton/ Cleary 8.46, 2nd place Barry Stokes/Hensley 9.82 1st place and Big Fish Andy Cannon/Bobby Hill 15.76 sack and 6.67 BF .Thanks to everyone who showed, we appreciate your commitment to our series and hope to see you soon.Mike , Garage Door Doctor.

Is that the Andy Cannon from Warner Robins?

Ryan1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdoc
Thank you again for showing today, we had a great time and enjoyed the company after weigh in . Hope to see all of you on our next event Jan 17th. Top 8 got paid today, results are as follows. 8th place Mike Coursy/Mike Teal 7.26, 7th place Chris Ford/Matt Stephens 7.37, 6th place Eric Perkins/Steve Lee 7.38, 5th place Chris Hayes/Mike Hensley 8.34 , 4th place Ryan Shola/John Kenimer 8.58, 3rd place Stanton/ Cleary 8.46, 2nd place Barry Stokes/Hensley 9.82 1st place and Big Fish Andy Cannon/Bobby Hill 15.76 sack and 6.67 BF .Thanks to everyone who showed, we appreciate your commitment to our series and hope to see you soon.Mike , Garage Door Doctor.

Just Looking and saw that 4 th place was 8.58 and 3th place was 8.46 just wondering when 8.46 was greater than 8.58 :huh:

fishdoc

Looks like we messed up the btm 4 on the payout. The way I posted it is correct. If this affected you I will be getting in touch with you. We appolagize for the mishap. Stanton and Cleary got an additional $25 and Shola got shorted 25, Thank you for bringing this to my attention , THIS Will Not Happen Again. Mike 706-338-9995.

Marks500

I dont think you shorted anyone Money, You just posted them wrong.

Last edited: