Jackson Lake Pot Tournament January 3, 2008

fishdoc

If anyone is in need of a partner that knows the lake like the back of his hand, my son Michael wich is in the points chase needs a boater for this weekend. My boat is broke and ive got a partner.

Last edited:

fishdoc

We are going to have a cookout after the tourny this Sat. Im going to bring the hamburgers, Marks bringing some sodas. You guys chime in we need a grill and some other things. post on here to let us know what your bringing. Dont forget to register and if anyone needs a paying partner my son needs a boater for Sat. Thanks Mike

RayGreco

tournament info -

What are the times for the jan 3rd tournament? I visited the website and I think a buddy and I might sign up for it but I did not see the start/finish times.

Thanks

anglerEd

We are going to have a cookout after the tourny this Sat. Im going to bring the hamburgers, Marks bringing some sodas. You guys chime in we need a grill and some other things. post on here to let us know what your bringing. Dont forget to register and if anyone needs a paying partner my son needs a boater for Sat. Thanks Mike

If we cook out, I will bring some stuff to fill in.
Maybe chips, buns, cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup. Mike just let me know what on that list or something else that isn't already accounted for.

fishdoc

So far weve got Mark with a couple 12 packs, me with the bubba burgers. We need a charcoal grill if someone has a small one. That would be perfect Ed, the accesories.

Marks500

Na he is bringing the Spot Taco's.....LOL... and his Asian Hot Sauce...LOL

anglerEd

Ed , you bringing the rice Crispy Treats!!!!lol................

I don't have a portable grill, but I may be able to pull off rice crispy treats. We will have some spot tacos some other time.:bounce:

Marks500

Also if anyone Has a small or a Big grill Charcoal or Gas Can you Bring it? We got Burgers, Drinks, Buns and toppings Covered I think.... Anyone who wants to Contribute on Bringing anything else is welcome to. We all Know how hungry we are after fishing so lets eat.

anglerEd

I think I am going to go make some crispy treats right now. I doubt they will make it to the tournament. :bounce:

anglerEd

they better make it here those things are deeeeeeelicious!!!!!lol
I think this batch is going to be the straight up recipe. No bells and whistles. The butter is melting now.

Marks500

lol... you bring the RC Treats and leave them on the boat there be none left... Ed knows I like to take many snack breaks...lol... Lets cook out though.. gives us all a chance to get to know each other and find out what we can do to improve these things. Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- Mark lay off the beer for a Few...LOL

anglerEd

Made up those treats and now my belly hurts. One thing about that stuff, I cant stop eating them. You gota gobble up a bunch of em while they are still warm.