Tactical shotgun class/training

WaltL1

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question but......
Anybody have any recommendations on a tactical shotgun class/training in the Atlanta area?
Did some training years ago in the Marines with the shotgun but am looking for a refresher course that includes range time.
I am very familiar with all the safety rules, maintenance, function/features etc. and while obviously that's going to be covered, am looking to focus more on the actual using/shooting/home defense, range time type of class/instruction.
Can anybody comment about/have experience with these folks' class? -
http://www.armedcitizensofgeorgia.com/

WaltL1

Jester896

Senior Clown
I understand that cmshoot on here has them periodically. Something seems to conflict for me when he has one scheduled. I don't see one on his schedule for December. If he has enough interest he would run one.

WaltL1

I understand that cmshoot on here has them periodically. Something seems to conflict for me when he has one scheduled. I don't see one on his schedule for December. If he has enough interest he would run one.
Thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, cmshoot is very local to me. Would be very convenient.

cmshoot

I run them from time to time, when the interest is there. It is definitely low on the list of customer interest.

When I do I bring in a buddy who is the former Pan-American Combat Shotgun Champion, or something like that. He runs a shotgun like no one I've ever seen.

cmshoot

I have a classroom only class, no live fire, that I teach at TruPrep in Marietta called "Defensive Shotgun - Tactics & Techniques". I can also do private, one-on-one, shotgun training with you.

BTW, I first learned to handle a scattergun in the Marine Corps myself!