Today's Trapping Class

buckdog1

Gentlemen, I just want you all to know, I had a great time today and I hope you learned something.
Well the first trap we came to today had a coyote in it.

The next farm only had a possum, that I let go.
The next one we drive up to we had a pretty little female cat waiting on us and a big coon. We had only set these traps yesterday evening so I didn't think it was too bad of a day.

Little bit of water demonstration.

Little lure, trap and snare info.

Couple of random pics.

Big thank you to Wade and Jason for all your help.
We have talked and will be having another one in the near future.

Natty Bumppo

Thanks again for having the class. My son and I both had a great time and we do feel like we learned a lot today. It was certainly a good morning spent with good people. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to attend.

one hogman

Had a great time and HOPEFULLY will retain all the Knowledge you passed on, Thanks a lot Scott and Wade!! Yall were great!!!:flag::flag::flag:

swackinswampdonkeys

Gentlemen, I just want you all to know, I had a great time today and I hope you learned something.
Well the first trap we came to today had a coyote in it.

The next farm only had a possum, that I let go.
The next one we drive up to we had a pretty little female cat waiting on us and a big coon. We had only set these traps yesterday evening so I didn't think it was too bad of a day.

Little bit of water demonstration.

Little lure, trap and snare info.

Couple of random pics.

Big thank you to Wade and Jason for all your help.
We have talked and will be having another one in the near future.
I have been doing a bunch of reading up on yall's form and have some guys in my lease that started running about 12 traps this past year but would like to have some more for next year. I personally don't own any but would like to get some for next year. I was just wondering for next year if y'all will offer another class and how much would it cost. I would be very interested in learning a few things before I went out and picked me up my own traps for next year.

Thank you

buckdog1

We will do another class and there is no charge for it. It will be cold weather before we do it again

buttplate

Where

Where do you plan to hold the class. I have a young man in my hunting club who would like to start setting some traps.

Does anyone know when and where GTA convention will be held this year?

swackinswampdonkeys

Thanks buckdog I figured it would be around the time season comes in. If I was to PM you my number could you let me know some dates when it gets around that time?

Thank you

Natty Bumppo

Hope you guys can put on another class. My son and I attended the last one, we both enjoyed it, and would both like to attend another. Then hopefully we coud put some of the knowledge we learn to work here on our place. Hope there won't be a problem with repeat attendees.

buckdog1

Hope you guys can put on another class. My son and I attended the last one, we both enjoyed it, and would both like to attend another. Then hopefully we coud put some of the knowledge we learn to work here on our place. Hope there won't be a problem with repeat attendees.

I just posted the new class' date. We would love to have you guys back and I promise it will be a lot better this time. It will be a lot longer line this time.

Natty Bumppo

I just posted the new class' date. We would love to have you guys back and I promise it will be a lot better this time. It will be a lot longer line this time.

PM sent and I responded on the new post.

My son and I had a great time last time. Looking forward to another fun and informative day.

Mac

Great pictures, sure nice of you to share the knowledge