2017-18 Little Creek Bucks **Aug 11**

davidhelmly

5MTC0418<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0717<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0729<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0738<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0739<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0740<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0510<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0205<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0206<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0207<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC2084<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC2085<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC2086<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Beautiful bucks , look like y'all's hard work is paying off , and man are they all healthy looking !

Jim Boyd

Ok, I admit it!

I am crushed and jealous.

First, I was simply afraid to look (again).

Then, I thought - just let me take a peek.

So now, as I wipe away the tears, I realize the immensity of what you have created.

I think created is the right word. It takes time, money and tons of self control from like minded people.

Well done David - you remain as our champion!

You guys are gonna have an awesome season... and I hope Cindy is feeling better ASAP!

hoppie

That is definitely a target rich environment. Good stuff.

Doolydawg03

Good luck David.... this is just amazing what a crop of whitetail you guys have to choose from. Thanks for always sharing these pics you guys have what most want. Enjoy and i'll be waiting for Part 2 with the now split G2 8 from last years encounter he is a hoss.

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
Should be some fine bucks hanging from the Little Creek skinning rack this season!

Looks like you've had good rain up there this year as well.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
As many early morning pics that you have someone needs to have a stand hung and ready for opening morning at the feeding station.:cool:

BornToHuntAndFish

Whoa, those whitetails are piling on lots of bone as they are coming to the home stretch of a fine growing season. Looks like lots of excitement is in store for ya'lls soon arriving hunting season. Hope ya'll catch 'em early in their summer range before dispersing to their fall range.

Appreciate you treating us to tons of entertainment in your fun photos.

:bounce:

BowanaLee

Looking good ! ....Whats the rules for a shooter buck on your club ?

davidhelmly

Looks like you are going to have a good year.

Looking good!

Beautiful bucks , look like y'all's hard work is paying off , and man are they all healthy looking !

That is definitely a target rich environment. Good stuff.

lol is all I have to say about that. Wow.

Should be some fine bucks hanging from the Little Creek skinning rack this season!

Looks like you've had good rain up there this year as well.

Whoa, those whitetails are piling on lots of bone as they are coming to the home stretch of a fine growing season. Looks like lots of excitement is in store for ya'lls soon arriving hunting season. Hope ya'll catch 'em early in their summer range before dispersing to their fall range.

Appreciate you treating us to tons of entertainment in your fun photos.

:bounce:

Thanks for the kind words, we enjoy growing them as much as hunting them, maybe more so for me!! :banana::banana:

I bet that place is a hoot during the rut . Great pictures .

It can be pretty amazing at times!!

Ok, I admit it!

I am crushed and jealous.

First, I was simply afraid to look (again).

Then, I thought - just let me take a peek.

So now, as I wipe away the tears, I realize the immensity of what you have created.

I think created is the right word. It takes time, money and tons of self control from like minded people.

Well done David - you remain as our champion!

You guys are gonna have an awesome season... and I hope Cindy is feeling better ASAP!

Thank you Jim, your words are much too kind, I am just a super passionate bowhunter that has become just as passionate at management and am lucky enough to have a wife that is right there beside me and have been fortunate to find the right members that share in my believe (madness)!! facepalm:

Thank you, see the doc again tomorrow for her 2 week follow up!!

Good luck David.... this is just amazing what a crop of whitetail you guys have to choose from. Thanks for always sharing these pics you guys have what most want. Enjoy and i'll be waiting for Part 2 with the now split G2 8 from last years encounter he is a hoss.

Thanks Dooly, if I have another encounter you will know it!!

As many early morning pics that you have someone needs to have a stand hung and ready for opening morning at the feeding station.:cool:

Thank goodness we are in the northern zone and cant hunt over bait!!! :yeah::yeah:

I think its probably the sunlight, but something about this specific picture got me pumped up for the fall! :cheers:

He's just a very photogenic buck! :D

Looking good ! ....Whats the rules for a shooter buck on your club ?

Our land is 2 separate parcels divided by a county road, 1 side has a minimum of 125" gross and the other has a minimum of 135" gross by the landowners wish.