wosports trail cam

RedFoxx

i got one of these from amazon on Oct 27th.. It has been taking really good pics but all of a sudden it quit coming on.. i emailed their support and they did not ask any questions just said let me send you another one.. i already have a tracking number where they have sent it... i thought it was pretty good for a camera that cost less than 30 bucks to start with.. just go to amazon and search for wosports trail cam..i have one of the black ones and one of the camo ones...camo ones are only 29.99...read the specs..one of them uses the mini sd card instead of regular size....they only use 4 batteries and they take lots of pics every night and have yet to replace the batteries

Last edited:

wm742

Mine takes good pics also

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 58

Toliver

I just ordered 4 of the black ones. They are on sale for almost 50% off.... $26 a piece with a multi unit purchase discount of another 5%. $106 bucks for all of them out the door. I've been looking for cheap but decent cameras just to place around my property to see what's living there. And it won't be too upsetting if one goes missing at that price. Thanks for posting this.

Jim Boyd

At least they are standing behind.

Nowadays on line reviews pretty much rule the roost.

How many times have you hear ( or said) “yes, but it gets 4 stars”.

Soon comes the day we will quit screwing around with ANY SD cards. It would cost another $0.15 to add an internal card.

Good luck with cams!!!!!

RedFoxx

got my free replacement camera in yesterday...will have it in the woods today.. they even paid for shipping...cant beat that service on a 25 dollar camera.. was not expecting to even hear back from them so i was pleasantly surprised..

Latest posts