Warren County 2014-2015

basbuc

Realtree Ga and deerhuntingdawg where in Warren County do ya'll hunt. Just wondering how close are we from one another. I hunt with my Sister in law (Sarasota) on Hwy 80 about 6 miles north of I-20. I think our property is real close to Mcduffie County line. Are we neighbors? If so it would be nice for us to work together to build a better herd.

deerhuntingdawg

Basbuc, I hunt close to the panhandle of Warren County. Southeast Of Warrenton. We're very selective on how many does we harvest and only try to take mature bucks. I saw 11 deer opening weekend over there. Two 8 pointers, while the rest were does and fawns. I did harvest about a 125-130lb doe Sunday evening. Still looking for mossy horns though!

basbuc

Well we aren't close. I'm about 13 miles north of Warrenton. Maybe the north part will start to pick up like I heard it once was.

Realtree Ga

I'm right on I20, but on the south side. I think the road is 128, but can't remember. It's exit 154 headed toward Norwood.

Sarasota

So, no deer for us this weekend. Some
were seen though. Saw 5 dead deer coming
home on I -20! Wow! Indicative of a rut???
Try again next weekend!

Warrenco

Our place is absolutely awful. We hunted hard last weekend and yesterday. Two deer seen by same guy, killed one. I have another piece of property in another county that's I'll be spending most of my time at.

Big Buck Hunter

Very slow on our place. Two smaller deer were taken by the kids hunting this weekend. Did see plenty of scrapes and rubs around the property. Ready for this colder weather coming in this weekend

Tall Tines Hunter

Anybody noticed the Warren county buck turned in on the truck buck?

deerhuntingdawg

I just saw it. WOW! It could push the record. I wonder what part of the county it was killed in?

scooty006

Anyone seeing any rut activity yet? I have a feeling it will get going this weekend with colder weather, unfortunately I can't make it back until the weekend after Halloween (full moon) so I'm hoping for the best.

deerhuntingdawg

This weekend I predict a lot of big bucks hitting the dirt!

Tall Tines Hunter

It was killed over by my club, neighboring club had tc pics of this deer. West side of county near ogeechee river

deerhuntingdawg

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Buck of a lifetime right there!

Realtree Ga

Wind is gonna be howling on Saturday, but the temps should be right. Probably gonna be some big deer take a dirt nap this weekend. I'll be in stand Friday evening through Sunday morning. Good luck everyone!

Sarasota

Good Grief!!! Saturday was Miserable!
The whole weekend was awful in fact!
Did Not see one deer! Two people in our
club got a doe each! They saw deer at least!
I'm fed up! Where are the deer???

two from our lease in Northern Warren, Heavy, Heavy rut activate all weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_2383.jpg
    IMG_2383.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 380