Redirects

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Current Attachments (58.8 KB)
jpg.gif image.jpg (58.8 KB)
Had this pop up as soon as I logged on. This is getting ridiculous. Usually have Java script turned off but was on another site that required it. With Java turned off I can't post pics or see videos on here. And I'm not downloading an app to use this site

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 116

GunnSmokeer

This one forces me to shut my device off or at least clear the browser history and force-close all pages from the menu.

It's like kidnapping my virtual presence when I visit here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 104

bird35

The redirects are getting ridiculous. This is the only site I go to that has redirects but I can't come on here and read more than one page before my phone gets hijacked.

DEERFU

I've been getting the same ones as well- they hijack your browser. Adblock doesn't work on mine w/out wifi

Lukikus2

I've had the same problem forever and adblock didn't want to take on my phone. Been banging my head. Even searches brought up nothing from the experts without jailbreaking or buying an app. Do this and you can leave javascri running and enjoy.

Go into General

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 78

Lukikus2

Go to restrictions. Yours may or not be turned on. Mine is now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 78

Lukikus2

Select specific websites only.

This will not cancel out websites that you browse as you will see. You are just prompted to wether or not to open it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 79

Lukikus2

In this pic I added G O N.

Notice what was preloaded and I deleted half as many before taking the snapshot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 78

Lukikus2

Any way. Here's my end result. Just don't hit the word that says allow. I hope this helps yall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 77