Taking 'em to school

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Scrapple is kind of a Yankee version of livermush, one of my favorite breakfast foods, or even just sliced cold as a sandwich, being as I'm from western NC.

Liverwurst ??? My bro and I would fight over that !! Still pick up the occasional loaf of hot souse meat !! Hadda a old black lady up the road that would make it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Scrapple is kind of a Yankee version of livermush, one of my favorite breakfast foods, or even just sliced cold as a sandwich, being as I'm from western NC.

I'm from western NC, and I can't stand livermush. I didn't even like helping to make it at hog-killin' time back when I was growing up. My grandpa loved it, he'd eat it for breakfast almost every morning as long as it lasted.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Scrapple, Souse and livermush. Did this thread just hit the ditch or what? I'll slum it with the best of them but dang. I don't know how Paymaster would allow such talk in this forum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wont see me go on the boat without vI-ee-nuh's, sardines, spam, sod-ee crackers, mustard n tobasco, or any combination of such. Love some of them smoked orster's too.

Don't forget the balonee n cheese.