Escape from LA plastic surgery

PappyHoel

My mil wants to get all kinds of face plastic surgery done. I keep telling her she is fine the way she is and she risks looking like those women who were on escape from LA.

What is it that makes women think they need to look pretty by transforming their face into something that looks like a fish eating out of their eyeballs? I don't get it.

snookdoctor

This thread is worthless without pics.
Or is it better off without them?

Tell her you want to post her pic on here, with a poll, and that she could get valuable feedback on whether or not she needs surgery.:fine:

PappyHoel

PappyHoel

T-N-T

Plenty of better plastic surgery options than a face lift. Like lifting other stuff

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Before I give my opinion, I would need to see pics of said MIL. :bounce:

mark-7mag

:biggrin2::pop::biggrin2::pop:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Oh my

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Was going get plastic surgery, but the doctor said there was nothing he could for me. I said, "Man this is discouraging". He said, "Hang in there and keep your chins up".

mark-7mag

Was going get plastic surgery, but the doctor said there was nothing he could for me. I said, "Man this is discouraging". He said, "Hang in there and keep your chins up".

Lol

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My mil wants to get all kinds of face plastic surgery done. I keep telling her she is fine the way she is and she risks looking like those women who were on escape from LA.

What is it that makes women think they need to look pretty by transforming their face into something that looks like a fish eating out of their eyeballs? I don't get it.

Pappy, there is a very simple solution to this problem. All you have to do is to get your MIL to watch the television program called, "BOTCHED" that comes on every week. I was talking on the phone to a lady friend of mine back a couple of months ago and she happened to be channel surfing and had stopped on this channel when I called. She said it was shame just how "gross" it was to see how much the original doctors had screwed up the patients. I told her that I had never heard of this program.

She said it was the most disgusting thing that she had ever seen and she asked me to turn the television on to see it. I actually checked out this program later and I lost my appetite very quickly. Looking at some of these women in their current condition would be enough to "gag a maggot" because of how ugly and disfigured it made these women look. I absolutely couldn't believe some of the "Gross Incompetence" that some doctors had done to these people and this program was about them trying to get other doctors to hopefully "fix" what was done wrong initially.

One look at this television program should be enough to change your MIL's mind forever !!!!!!! :hair::hair::hair:

ps: Pappy, I will send you the bill for my services to you also!!! :D:D:D:pop::pop::pop:

Last edited:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

So, just how ugly a woman is she? ::ke:::ke:::ke:

sinclair1

So, just how ugly a woman is she? ::ke:::ke:::ke:

That's what's funny, most of the soccer moms around here are not ugly for their age, but they are the ones piling into the plastic surgery office.

The ugly ones didn't use looks to make paths in life, so they don't care and just have another Bon Bon.:D