Wife and Work

Core Lokt

If you would please pray the God's Will be done for my wife finding another job. She currently has one and makes good money but the stress is eating at her. Literally. She has lost 35 lbs because of it. Due to work load she has been given in the last year or so she doesn't have a life outside of work and I'm not liking seeing her upset. I mean the Dr. ran every cancer test on her concerned about that but she is clean.

She is a fighter and not afraid of work but something has to give. I'm about ready to find a second job and tell her to just quit and keep looking.

Thank you

CL

Big7

The Oracle
Prayers for your wife and you and all your family buddy.

I don't know what y'all's situation is but if you can make it on your check for a while, do it.

That kind of stress ain't good and loosing weight and not being able to sleep is 2 sure signs. Been there and done that. Once I got used to a little less stress and adjusted to a little less money, I felt like a new person.

And if y'all are to where she can quit without a job in the hole, if she ain't working she has better time to spend looking for the right job instead of just "A" job.

The Man upstairs will work it out. He always does. Tell her to hang in there.

Core Lokt

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated for sure.

She is a contract manager for a state agency. Multi-million dollar contracts..

If it were for any length of time we would have to get into savings probably but I'm willing to get a second job to not have to. Just built a house 4 yrs ago, with only a 20 yr note and we now have a car payment (finally talked her into getting a new to her car 2020). They don't give those things away, dang.... God will provide one way or another we just have to be patient for His time and not ours but her patients are running slim LOL..

The one she is interviewing for is with a state agency also, same one I work for, It is also a contract manager position. This may not be the one for her but she will find out Friday what it's all about.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Praying for her and you sir

earlthegoat2

Similar thing happened recently with my wife. She wanted to quit and I supported it so she did. I got a part time job to make ends meet and she started a business that is doing well….and got a part time job also.

I don’t want to quit mine and neither does she so now we have very little time for much of anything else though we do still spend a good amount of time together.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Prayers to her, Core.

Core Lokt

Prayer works folks and thank y'all for all of yours! I have been praying daily if it is His will for this to work out it would. If not she will keep looking.

She got the job!!! Got the call yesterday and official letter offer today. As bad as she hates her current job she still gave a 2 week notice today. I'm proud of and for her.

Core Lokt

Today was her second day at her new job. Guys, I’m here to tell you I have not seen her this happy with work in a looooooong time. She had lunch with the agency heads today ( per their request) and she was floored. The talk was not about work but how everyone grew up compared to kids today, guns in trucks in HS etc.

God is Good and thank y’all again for all of your prayers!

T

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
CL,

This is surely great news.

My continued Prayers are being sent your family's way in hopes that every day will be a wonderful day for your family such as you have described. Congrats to both You and your wife in her new endeavor....as a Happy wife makes for a Happy Life for sure. :cheers:

Core Lokt

I can't tell y'all how much she is enjoying her new job and it sure shows around the house too. She is a different person. Unless you have experienced this you just can't grasp it but I know many have.

I want to thank everyone again for all of the prayers for her!