Wife's car totaled by County vehicle

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
A county deputy T-boned me in my truck one week old. He fuzzed up at me like it was my fault. I fuzzed back. When the state trooper got there I told my side and the witnesses confirmed it. The deputy hung his head. Later as I waited on the insurance call, it never came. I called the county and he never reported he had a wreck. I had to get the report from the state patrol and prove it. Finally got my truck fixed. Should have let my insurance and lawyer handle the whole thing !

WOW he would have a problem at every agency I have worked with. The wreck wouldn't be the issue (it happens) but not reporting it would.

wcg2

Get a Lawyer. The Insurance company will be looking after the best interests of their insured certainly not yours. They will have a risk management group representing them and it wont be for your benefit, trust me on this !

Lukikus2

Any reputable lawyer would go pro bono on this. Have your insurance involved. Do not talk to theirs.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I wasn't trying to sue either.. Just wanted my truck fixed. Not saying you're trying to sue...just clearing up my end