Going, going, gone....? Gander Mtn

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Prices are too high IMO. Midway and Cabelas beat them on lots of items.

Ihunt

Not a big loss IMO.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
got one in dothan. never go there. by the looks of the parking lot- nobody does.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
got one in dothan. never go there. by the looks of the parking lot- nobody does.

Same here in Albany. Great place to put eyes on that rod, reel, etc.. that you are looking at. However, unless you need it right now, the prices are just too high. Particularly on guns and ammo. I understand needing to make a profit but it should be obvious to the corporate office that they've priced themselves out of the market.

Rich Kaminski

I agree, their prices were way too high. I shopped there once because I was over 300 miles from home and needed a cot for my tent. You would think that someone in that organization would check the prices of their competitors and price their products competitively. Apparently that didn't happen.

Baracus

They were bought out and are closing the bottom 32 stores out of like 160 some. The Snellville store just made the list to close.

biggdogg

Yep. The one in McDonough is going belly up.

turkeykirk

How much are they marking off the prices?

Rode by the McDonough store today. 10 to 30 percent off. Mostly 10 per cent. No discount on ammo, guns etc. Didn't see any bargains.