Hi from Athens!

cntrygrl87

Hey everyone! I'm originally from Moultrie Ga, moved to Athens about 5 years ago and my passion is fishing! I fish all the time and I want to learn more about fishing with lures and crank baits, etc. It's kinda hard finding good places to fish when you don't own a boat?. I also want to get into bow fishing and try my hand at hunting this year! Any pointers would be great! Thanks!

Campingman

Hello cntrygrl, welcome. I am from Athens also, and do a lot of fishing in the area. There are several good spots close by, so good luck and welcome to the forum.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey cntrygrl, I am from Moultrie too. Moved to Ky bout 35 years ago. Welcome to the campfire.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Ms Cntrygrl - welcome to the forums. Lots of good info in here - just gotta ask. :cheers:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Welcome

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Hello cntrygrl! I apologize for my tardiness! As you've probably already figured out; I pretty much run this place. I would like to personally welcome you to this fine forum and if you need anything; and I mean anything at all; please let me know.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hello cntrygrl! I apologize for my tardiness! As you've probably already figured out; I pretty much run this place. I would like to personally welcome you to this fine forum and if you need anything; and I mean anything at all; please let me know.

My bad, WHOOOOOOOOOOT der it izzz the official welcome from the hdm03 !!!!

cntrygrl87

Good spots?

Hello cntrygrl, welcome. I am from Athens also, and do a lot of fishing in the area. There are several good spots close by, so good luck and welcome to the forum.

Do tell about these good spots! I am kid free this weekend and I plan on doing some serious fishing!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: