BoogleBug sale alert

Bream Pole

BoogleBug is having a sale on popper seconds for 2.50 and 2.75 shipping on E-bay. Two sites: one can buy up to so many. Second site is for lot of 25. Need to read site carefully to see how to order. I ordered 6 Solar Flare in sizes 8 and 10 total cost with shipping was just over $19.
The seconds have some sort of cosmetic blemish. Heck I doubt the bluegills will notice.

duckbill

I ordered a few myself. The lettering was blotched out. I saw no other defect. Awesome deal:flag:

Bream Pole

Poppers arrived

The seconds I ordered on Ebay arrived and I honestly could not see why they were seconds. Nice savings.

Bigtimber

What size is better for bream? #4, 6, 8 or 10?
Also, what color is best?
Thanks

I like the 8's but opinions vary.

Bream Pole

popper size

From what I understand they don't make the booglebug popper is size 10 anymore. They do make the amnesia and one other one in a 10. At least on the ebay site 8 is the only size in the booglebug popper. I have some 10's from a purchase from a company several years ago.

Duckbill is the bluegill king and if he says 8 go with 8.

Solar flare and black galaxy are my favorite colors and for a third white. Probably not much difference in yellow and solar flare in attraction, but maybe there is. I have yellow in a 10, but not the 8. Yellow, black and chartreuse are usually the most productive for me, but I am not in a league with these other guys. Listen to them.
From what I have read from them on here Solar Flare which is a chartreuse is a must have color.

Jack Flynn

6's or 8's, just depends on how far you want to pull it out of the bluegills throat lol.