Fruit Of The Loom 50% Off Sale (Sale Has Ended)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
@NE GA Pappy @bilgerat @Ruger#3 @ucfireman Have y'all received your order yet? Got mine today, and everything looks good. No issues. Even got the colors as advertised, but there weren't many color choices for the ones I bought.

And good gracious, seeing 28 pair of draws in person is a real head shaker! I think I'm good on the draws for awhile. facepalm::bounce:

Got my order yesterday, bog ole box of unders, all was just fine. Tossed my old stuff and restocked.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
@NE GA Pappy @bilgerat @Ruger#3 @ucfireman Have y'all received your order yet? Got mine today, and everything looks good. No issues. Even got the colors as advertised, but there weren't many color choices for the ones I bought.

And good gracious, seeing 28 pair of draws in person is a real head shaker! I think I'm good on the draws for awhile. facepalm::bounce:
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I got an email saying they were on the way. The tracking shows it delivering today, but it is on FEDUP, and they may deliver and they may not... more than likely not.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I ain't worn no under draws in years. Could be TMI.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I got an email saying they were on the way. The tracking shows it delivering today, but it is on FEDUP, and they may deliver and they may not... more than likely not.
FedEx delivered mine. The dude hoped up in back of his truck to get my package, and after getting it, he hoped back down and looked wobbly for a sec. He put his hand on the truck to catch his balance. I asked if he was okay, and he said he got a little dizzy. I went and got him a cold water and talked to him a few minutes before he left. I don't think those guys hardly get any sleep.

ucfireman

I got 1 package, Haven't looked at it yet to see what it is.
Emails say 3 more shipments are "on the way" so I was waiting for everything.

I am arguing with them over the amount of tax they charged me.
I ordered and had it shipped to Gwinnett 6% tax. They charged me 8.25% for Dekalb. Zip code 30087 straddles both counties.
I told them to look it up by my address and see what county it is not just the zip code.
The amount is $1.27, but its the point they charged my TOO MUCH!