Foxworthy Vid.

upatree

I've been trying to find a video clip of his where he was hunting a buck he named Will Smith. Haven't found it on youtube, but also might have saw it here. Anybody know where it can be viewed? Thanks!

flyfisher1

I think he takes the shot around the 11 minute mark fyi but you should watch the entire video if you have time...

XJfire75

Yeah it's a great story. They're growing them deer right over there.

rfeltman41

Hey Caleb, enlighten us to what other named deer Jeff is after over there. Just interested to know. Pics would be nice!

Woods'nWater

I didn't know about the foxworthy site until this story came out last year. I spent the next few days burning up my data plan watching all the videos. I now watch the new ones each week. It's one of the best shows out there IMO. Great job Copeland

riprap

I watched their videos from their facebook page. I haven't recieved anything from them in a while.

copeland7

There are several they are going after this year. The Wizard is top of the list. He can be seen in one of the episodes from Last Year.

rutnhard

Foxworthy Outdoors-Inside and Out

Foxworthy has a great show. I found the entire Season (I think it's season 1) on CarbonTV.com Guessing these might also be on his site or facebook.

If you haven't checked this site out, take a look. Some pretty cool shows out there on the hunting channel. Not always to most recent stuff, but worth a look. It can also be streamed through Google Chromecast to your tv if you're into the tech stuff.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
He used to be but long story he is with Mossy Oak now.

jimbar

Why did he split from Realtree?

Latest posts