Warning - Buckmasters "Dream Hunt" Contest scam

Twinkie .308

Yep. Same for me. They even threatened to send me to collections. I threatened to sue. They stopped calling momentarily but they still call me at least 7 or 8 times a year. This is going on like 5 years now. So sick of them. If I ever meet Jackie or his gang, I'm gonna offer to take them on a dream hunt :shoot:

chpeterson

They train their call center agents well. " how are ya buddy ? " " how was your hunting season? " lol "did ya get that big un ? " then bam they hit ya with the membership.

REDMOND1858

Guy called me a month or 2 ago, asked me if i wanted the magazine. I said, yep sure do. Told him to send it to my address. Then asked me for my credit card info.....he didnt get it, but now im getting free magazines.....cant beat free.

Sargent

Years ago (before you could transfer cell phone numbers), I gave them my info. I got several calls but ended up switching providers/phone numbers.

Morons.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Great! Now I have a way to get back at the jerks on CL who leave their ad with phone number up after they sell their item.

It appears they are going to be entering a Buckmasters contest!

treadwell

I made it clear to them when they called me "this conversation is being recorded for quality and training purposes only". Never heard another word.

sman

They have no soul.

sman

Great! Now I have a way to get back at the jerks on CL who leave their ad with phone number up after they sell their item.

It appears they are going to be entering a Buckmasters contest!

Just wrong.

I like it.

old florida gator

It is a shame because years ago i was a member and they did really good things for the handicapped hunters, thet were the leading deer hunting show, i know times change but we don't need any more negative shows or people trying to hurt our hunting heritage. Nuff said.

wacknstack

They did this exact thing to me and then actually sent it to a collection agency. I have never been more angry over the phone in my life. I odd some online research and it turns out that this happens every day.

Cornfed

Funny y'all are talking about them as I just got a card in the mail and tore it up as I walked up the drive.

deast1988

It's all gimmick. Me my buddy and my dad never asked for the magizine but recieved it also recieved a bill and a phone call that they said was recorded of us verbally accepting the magizine I said let me hear it. They couldn't provide the proof. Hung up called back by them multiple times never sent payment. Calls have since stopped.

sman

Wonder where the better business Bureau is at during all of this? They need to shut those guys down. I put them right up there with those guys that call and say you won the lottery.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
They are not BBB accredited.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Its a wonder a business like this stays around. I would also think all these celebrities going on their show would quit being associated with them, but I guess it's all about the dollar nowadays.