Believers that don't go to church

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I have no desire to play your game. You asked me for a definition, which I did.

It is my choice to believe. It is yours to not believe. You will never convince me that I can't know what I know, and I will never convince you that I know it. I see no need for further discussion on this topic with you

drippin' rock

It is my choice to believe. It is yours to not believe. You will never convince me that I can't know what I know, and I will never convince you that I know it. I see no need for further discussion on this topic with you

And this is always how these conversations end.

1gr8bldr

Hey Bullet, several things, mostly because my beliefs don't resemble any churches in my area. I would like to find like minded believers. That belief that the Trinity is not the belief that was first entrusted to the saints. However, "church" based on the 40 years of being in a baptist church, there almost every time the doors were opened, I am turned off on the fact that "church" often becomes a soap box to display our good deeds. It became to much to bear in lieu of what Jesus has done. Everything is done for men to see, the church being the worst, making sure they exploit every aspect of everything done. It's human nature, I should not be surprised, only disgusted, having seen it in my own life, appalled at the site of it.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

I don't play games. All I ask is for claims to be backed up by proof. If you cannot honor that then I understand why you bow out.
A game to me would be "I have a relationship with an invisible friend, and he is the best hider in hide and seek. It is a game only he and I can play because I am the only one that can find him."
The game ends when you are asked about your friend.
Yeah you gave a definition, but your definition of relationship just differs from what the normal is. Life is much easier when you make up your own to fit.

I totally agree it is an individuals choice to believe in anything they want to believe in.
I am not questioning your beliefs, I am holding you to your claims that take belief many steps further only because YOU made them.
I figured since you made them You would be the best person to ask about them. Why is the truth so hard for believers to provide?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Hey Bullet, several things, mostly because my beliefs don't resemble any churches in my area. I would like to find like minded believers. That belief that the Trinity is not the belief that was first entrusted to the saints. However, "church" based on the 40 years of being in a baptist church, there almost every time the doors were opened, I am turned off on the fact that "church" often becomes a soap box to display our good deeds. It became to much to bear in lieu of what Jesus has done. Everything is done for men to see, the church being the worst, making sure they exploit every aspect of everything done. It's human nature, I should not be surprised, only disgusted, having seen it in my own life, appalled at the site of it.
Very relatable 1gr8.

Israel

BANNED

That "pickle" is so sour, is it not? Almost makes a man to consider "who then can be saved?" That seeing the "worst" of myself so easily in others, so prevalent, so undisguised and plain. It's almost as bad as seeing the "best" of myself, too.