Going out west look at this back pack.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Most of these sell for close to 300$. This one is less than 50$.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod..._BVYBdiB9B-T10V&em_id=kodiakbear_@hotmail.com

gt40

PS: I bought one similar from Hong Kong for 49$ plus 50$ shipping and had it in 7 days. It is as good as the 378$ one. I carried my BAR and my long range rifle at the same time in the scabbard and all my other stuff. Very comfortable on your back. I used mine when I went to Wyoming and loved it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 7.37.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 7.37.38 AM.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,523
  • back pack .jpg
    back pack .jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,587
Last edited:

Jim Boyd

Looks great!

Good luck on the hunt?

((Jealous)))

deadend

Do you like that setup? I tried the Eberlestock version but hated the rifle up above my head like that and I jammed the bottom end in terra firma several times while going down steep slopes. I ended up using a Kifaru Gunbearer.

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice looking backpack & scabbard. Good luck out West. Look forward to your hunting updates.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Do you like that setup? I tried the Eberlestock version but hated the rifle up above my head like that and I jammed the bottom end in terra firma several times while going down steep slopes. I ended up using a Kifaru Gunbearer.

I never climbed any mountains just grass land for antelope.

gt40

EJC

Not a big fan of carrying my rifle in my pack while out west. Im always worried about tripping and falling, knocking the scope off, and missing a chance at an elk. I tote mine by hand while in the mountains.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Not a big fan of carrying my rifle in my pack while out west. Im always worried about tripping and falling, knocking the scope off, and missing a chance at an elk. I tote mine by hand while in the mountains.

What if you trip and fall with the gun in your hand?