The Illegal Poem....I Hope That All 108,341 Members Here Read It Too !!!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I received this from a close friend of mine earlier today and I HONESTLY BELIEVE IT TOO !!!!! I AM TIRED OF WORKING SINCE 1967 (YES...1967) AND PAYING MY HARD EARNED TAXES FOR ANY ILLEGAL PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY TO BENEFIT FROM.

I REALLY DO WISH THAT ALL 108,341 MEMBERS HERE READ THIS AND FEEL THE SAME AS I DO. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!

ILLEGAL POEM
By Illegal Immigrants

I cross river,
Poor and broke,

Take bus,
See employment folk.

Nice man
Treat me good in there,

Say I need
Go see Welfare.

Welfare say,
'You come no more,

We send cash
Right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
They make you wealthy,

Medicaid
It keep you healthy!

By and by,
Got plenty money,

Thanks to you,
TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends
In motherland,

Tell them
'come, fast as you can'

They come in buses
And Chevy trucks,

I buy big house
With welfare bucks.

They come here,
We live together,

More welfare checks,
It gets better!

Fourteen families,
They moving in,

But neighbor's patience
Wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
Moves away,

I buy his house,
And then I say,

'Find more aliens
For house to rent.'

In my yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
They just trash,

But they, too,
Draw welfare cash!

Everything is
Very good,

Soon we own
Whole neighborhood..

We have hobby
It called breeding,

Welfare pay
For baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?

We get free!
We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!
He pay all year,

To keep welfare
Running here.

We think America
Darn good place!

Too darn good
For white man race.

If they no like us,
They can go,

Got lots of room
In Mexico !!!

SEND THIS TO EVERY TAXPAYER YOU KNOW AND HOPEFULLY, WE CAN MAGA !!!!!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Thank You because the first 179 people that viewed this thread were apparently to afraid to realize the truth about this matter !!!!!

I have always told things like they really were as I know and see these type of things happen all too frequently. I'm not going to ignore this problem and hope that it "magically just goes away" and never comes back again. :cheers:

Redbow

Yep, a spot on poem but its true and not amusing to me at all. Illegal immigrants are against the law but who now enforces that law, no-one that I see around our area, they just keep coming.

My Uncle in Florida recently asked me during a phone call to him, why doesn't our government support law and order anymore? Well I couldn't really answer him about that except there are millions of votes out there for the politicians when amnesty is given to all illegals..I guess its pretty easy to buy votes with other people's money like us taxpayers..

I say send them all back, cut them off all payrolls starve them out or whatever but they have no business here illegally...Lets say you or I go to Mexico, do you think there is a free ride for us down there? I don't think so..

No this problem isn't going away our borders are still wide open and more come every day, not only from Mexico but many other countries also. Most will enjoy the benefits of our generous welfare system without ever paying one dime into it..Its funny how the representative in congress for our area tells me he is not for illegal immigration and is fighting against it but honestly I don't believe the man. Many of our local politicians are all for illegal immigration...

This problem isn't about to magically go away and I don't see anything changing with it anytime soon...The American people should rise up and demand it be stopped. I agree enough is enough but not much I can do about it...Just my .02...

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
This is the Liberal plan to gain complete control.

baddave

way too many truths there ..want to pee off a liberal tell them the truth .. pee off a conservative? tell 'em a lie

matt79brown

I know a man that walked from Gautimaula with $2 in his pocket and washes cars for a living and has never asked anyone for anything. If we could get our panzy American kids to have this much drive we'd be in better shape as a nation. Some of these immigrants have the same grit that our ancestors had when they came across the pond. Careful who you lump all together. I sense a little racism in this post. What's your real agenda? What are you really scared of?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
yep, lots of hard workers from Mexico and other Latin American countries... Too bad they decided to break the law to get here.

Send those illegals back. No anchor babies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I know a man that walked from Gautimaula with $2 in his pocket and washes cars for a living and has never asked anyone for anything. If we could get our panzy American kids to have this much drive we'd be in better shape as a nation. Some of these immigrants have the same grit that our ancestors had when they came across the pond. Careful who you lump all together. I sense a little racism in this post. What's your real agenda? What are you really scared of?

The post below is what I'm scared of, and it's surely going to happen.

This is the Liberal plan to gain complete control.

T-N-T

Let's not overlook the fact that most cities and large towns are overrun with cartels murdering people every day
Let's not overlook the fact that people who don't live in these HIGH crime areas might only earn about $5 a week.
Let's not overlook the fact that many people know someone close to then who have been murdered because they said no to the cartels
Let's not forget that the cartels will behead your brother to convince you to do what they tell you
Let's please not forget that the police are all but powerless to these events

And most importantly let's not forget that the programs everyone gripes the Mexicans abuse are being abused much more by the sorry Americans who waste our tax dollars just the same.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I am around 100's of illegals everyday. Most just want a good job and a chance at a better life. There not all leaches and killers. I have some stories of how they were deemed "Illegal" that would make the term not be used so loosely.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
And most importantly let's not forget that the programs everyone gripes the Mexicans abuse are being abused much more by the sorry Americans who waste our tax dollars just the same.

Amen to that. I know way too many myself

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Rolling on the floor laughing my hind end off at this so hard it makes me want to throw up......

Yeah I probably need to clarify that all......"working Americans" I feel the same about the leeches that feel they are entitled to something just because they were born here.

T-N-T

I say if we could give a tax payer ID number to working illegals we could finance the wall plus some....

matt79brown

If they all paid in taxes at a rate of 75% of their income, the only difference we would see would be more wasteful government spending and wealthier politicians. !Beinvenido a espenol la classe! !El burro sabe maske tu!

Latest posts