Team #10 "10th legion"

sman

How about 10th legion for 10th place? Sounds good to me.

Disclaimer: Somebody has to trash talk or this is not a real challenge.

turkeyed

How about 10th legion for 10th place? Sounds good to me.

Disclaimer: Somebody has to trash talk or this is not a real challenge.

I hear ya.

Your team has an unfair advantage... New custom calls.
Wow! If yall win I'm protesting.

Romo

I hear ya.

Your team has an unfair advantage... New custom calls.
Wow! If yall win I'm protesting.

SUCH... a whiner!!!!! The contest hasn't started yet and you are already protesting.:cry: When we get to KY you have to give me 5 minutes and I will shoot the bird.:shoot:

turkeyed

SUCH... a whiner!!!!! The contest hasn't started yet and you are already protesting.:cry: When we get to KY you have to give me 5 minutes and I will shoot the bird.:shoot:

All I can say is you better be quick on th trigger this time.

ts602

Can I go? I can shoot and you both will be whinning:rofl::rofl::rofl:

turkeyed

Man we got a stacked team!

Yeah, I was south hunting but the conditions weren't favorable. Didn't hear a gobble and the wind was blowing 25+. I am headed back down on Friday for round two :)

David

How did it go this weekend? Did you start your killing spree off for the year?

dobenator

3-11-12

Just practicing posting pics. Caught these today on Clark Hill!

Attachments

• IMG_3812.jpg
    IMG_3812.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_3814.jpg
    IMG_3814.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_3819.jpg
    IMG_3819.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 276

turkeyed

dobenator
There are some real nice ones in there. When we having a fish fry?

dobenator

I figured Ill save em til turkey season is over , then well have a celebration fry , of our win of course!!

Got five big gobblers hangin around my little food plot! Up from 3 two weeks ago. Funny tho not the first hen! Whats up with that? Hope they are looking for love in 2 weeks!!

mtstephens18

I figured Ill save em til turkey season is over , then well have a celebration fry , of our win of course!!

Got five big gobblers hangin around my little food plot! Up from 3 two weeks ago. Funny tho not the first hen! Whats up with that? Hope they are looking for love in 2 weeks!!

thats what im talkin about!!!:yeah:

turkeyed

I love it.
5 big gobblers in food plot huh.... limit 3.... when we huntin?

turkeyed

I'll kick turkeyed to the curb and take you if I can get an invite to hunt deer in OH.:yawn:

Go to bed you are out of your mind! You couldn't hunt without me. If you diid you would not ever kill anything!