Gator8em
turkeyed
mtstephens18
dobenator

Last edited:

hoppie

This is a solid team. Good luck.

turkeyed

Guys we have a pretty strong team, but if you look there are a lot of trong teams this year. Should be close. For those of you who don't know my name is Eddie and will be hunting in Whitfield, Greene, and Clinch counties.(I know they are real spread out) Was going to Nebraska but the trip was cancelled. Trying to plan a trip to Kansas as we speak but not sure if it will work out this late.
I think that everyone on the team as particiapted before. We should have a good year.

Gator8em

Yea there are a quite a few strong teams, should make for a close competition. My name is Mike and I will be hunting mostly Dawson and Lumpkin with a little Alabama and Louisiana thrown in.

turkeyed

Yea there are a quite a few strong teams, should make for a close competition. My name is Mike and I will be hunting mostly Dawson and Lumpkin with a little Alabama and Louisiana thrown in.

I might hunt a little up your way as well. I got a piece of family land in lumpkin. Never hunted it before but there are birds on it.

mtstephens18

my name is matt and i will be hunting whitfield, walker, chattooga, floyd, murray, gordon and maybe a couple more counties up this way.... might even get away from work long enough to go south.... i think we have a very strong team though i know some of ya'll will kill birds judging by the challenge last year. i had kind of a tough year last year , i only killed one bird, opening day , but i was being pretty picky and the birds didnt act right except on one piece of property , so thats where i hunted most of the time. hopefully this year will be a little different story, i should kill a limit lord willing... anyway good luck guys and im looking forward to it

Romo

Turkeyed you owe me one this time. Competition or not I get the first bird. hehehehe

gobble157

Man we got a stacked team!

Yeah, I was south hunting but the conditions weren't favorable. Didn't hear a gobble and the wind was blowing 25+. I am headed back down on Friday for round two :)

David

turkeyed

If you guys want a team name let me know and I will get it changed. I'm good with what ever the group decides.

turkeyed

There are several very strong teams this year. I suggest that when a bird is killed we each post the pics here on the team thread to be sure that the pics are right before posted on the offical thread. Each year there are numerous birds DQ'd because of pics. If we post them here we can correct the problems before they are offically entered.

By the way David where all are you headed this year? I guess the real question is where can I hop in your suitcase and hitch a ride to? JK

Where is dobenator?

mtstephens18

teammates dont mind him(booger branch benelli) he will be on here making snide comments all year!! he has nothing better to do !!
as for a team name , it doesnt matter to me at all, anything is fine

Gator8em

There are several very strong teams this year. I suggest that when a bird is killed we each post the pics here on the team thread to be sure that the pics are right before posted on the offical thread.

Great Idea. I shall abide.

Maduro on Point

Good Luck to you and Team Eddie. I will be checking in to see the birds you post. Let me know when you are out there in Greene Co.

mtstephens18

totally agree with posting the pics on here first, there is no since in having an unneccesary DQ, we are still missing a guy arent we?