Team #10 "10th legion"

turkeyed

Good Luck to you and Team Eddie. I will be checking in to see the birds you post. Let me know when you are out there in Greene Co.

I will Eric. I will be down there the first week during the week. You know gotta work opening weekend. Miost likely Tues - Thurs. Good luck.

turkeyed

Guys made plans today to be in Kentucky for opening weekend! I can't wait.

ts602

Hey guys good luck. I'm not going to let Matt have a shot this year so you might be handicapped. LOL

turkeyed

Hey guys good luck. I'm not going to let Matt have a shot this year so you might be handicapped. LOL

Tim
Be careful he might just shut you out this year. Would be interesting seeing you two the first time that yall are together a bird comes into range. I bet one of you shoots early when the bird is out of range trying to beat the other one to the punch. You know how Matt gets. I can hear him now, Its mine dad we need the points!

mtstephens18

Tim
Be careful he might just shut you out this year. Would be interesting seeing you two the first time that yall are together a bird comes into range. I bet one of you shoots early when the bird is out of range trying to beat the other one to the punch. You know how Matt gets. I can hear him now, Its mine dad we need the points!

yea i tried that crap last year when he wasnt in the challenge and it didnt work!! thats why i couldnt kill another one last year, i go kill one opening day, then call two more in the same afternoon , and then he starts going through the week shootin at all the birds and they wont come in a mile of that property!!!

turkeyed

Well guys I'm excited and can't wait to get this thing started. I think if we take good pics we should have a good chance.

Not sure about dobenator. He has been online and still not checked it.

Do you guys want a team name? A few that I can think of would be:
Cranium Crushers
Waddle Whackers
Desecration Inc
Neck Breakers

What ever yall want. We could even stay as team #10.

Everyone good with posting th epics here first to avoid any possible mistakes?

mtstephens18

same here , dont really care about the name, i do think we need to post pics on here first, that worked well for us last year

dobenator

Hey fellas,
Sorry I have been slack in checkin in but I am here and ready to rock!!!! I am hunting in Jenkins county and judging by my cam pics I should have an abundance of choices this year. I killed 2 last year, one with my bow. Hope to open up this year with a bow kill. Any name yall want is good with me. Dont really matter cause what we gonna do to em aint got no name!!! Good luck and I will check you guys shortly!!.
Tim

turkeyed

Alright! We are all here. We are looking good.

I think we should enter any gobbler bonus points or not to start. No jakes if possible. If we start getting close to 12 birds entered we can get picky.

I think this year will be very close and as with last year one bird DQ'd could change everything.

Pictures are the key!

Gator8em

I had a name Idea....We are team 10 so why not the 10th Legion. Just a thought.

Latest posts