*Day 4 Lake Merriewold NY Action*

Cletus T.

My computer has finally realized it’s role at my house and it’s working good for me again…….soooooo I’m pumping out these videos. I want to be done with all my Merriewold footage before the week is over so it may seem like overload on here with the posting of my Lake Merriewold videos but I have to share them.

Day 4 proved to be another stellar day and this video has two of the best bass jumps we’ve ever filmed. The first one starts right out the gates and you will see what it’s so awesome…..the other one shows the bass coming right at the gopro with it’s mouth open and then she head-butts the camera like a crazy fish…..it’s in super slow motion and it’s super awesome!

Hope yall enjoy Day 4

Thanks for watching.

Cletus

167WhiteTAIL

Cletus - thanks for sharing, the underwater video is bad to the bone!!!! Some of those bass look really long.

I felt like breaking into a Waltz in the beginning with your choice of intro music :)

Cletus T.

Cletus - thanks for sharing, the underwater video is bad to the bone!!!! Some of those bass look really long.

I felt like breaking into a Waltz in the beginning with your choice of intro music :)

Ha Ha….a Waltz…..that is funny man. Yeah…..I went a little different with the tunes on this one but you got to mix it up to keep these videos different than the other ones since they all do look very similar.

Thanks for watching and taking the time to comment my man!!!