Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning miggy and eli

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I need y'alls assistance.
Been tryin to pull together another Dutch Oven Gathering but finding a place is proving to be challenging.

At this point January is out, it's just too close to get it all rolling. I'm thinking March may be a better shot if we can find someone between I-20 and mid-Ga, perhaps towards Macon, that will let us park some campers, pitch some tents and brew some grub that might work.

Let me know what you got.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mornin' Folks

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Mornin folks!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Last, but not least today.

Mornin Wy, how many days you workin?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Lord, just counted 8 skwerls skirtin' through the trees around one side of the yard. They don't dare get in the fenced in area for the dogs, especially Bertimus. :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He was wore down, probably a lot heavier before the rut. They said he was 4 1/2 years old. That little 788 Remington 243 done kilt another one. Wish I had kept count but her kill numbers has to be pushing 140 deer now.

I can't believe this. I thought it was an old buck and showed H22 the pic. He said naw that one bout 4 maybe 5 years old. :eek:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Wycliff

Should have known wasn't no self respecting Cajun gonna let all that food just run around the yard :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.