Deer antler shave kit

QuakerBoy

Been a while since I've made one. Silvertip badger brush.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-26-14-45-28-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-14-45-28-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 366

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice job! Looks fantastic!

QuakerBoy

I don't need another hobby, I don't need anotherhobby, i don't need another hobby lolol

Capt Quirk

I want a new straight razor I want a new straight razor I want a new straight razor :)

Who says I can't be subtle?

QuakerBoy

I want a new straight razor I want a new straight razor I want a new straight razor :)

Who says I can't be subtle?

Did you chrck on yhat site? Lol

Capt Quirk

I did browse that site, but I initially went there to see how to repair and maintain the straight razor that was given to me by the local pawn shop. I think it was a cheap CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored, which is why it was freely given in the first place. I have also decided it wasn't worth trying to put a good edge on it, seeing how my several attempts have not been able to produce an edge I can shave with.

But, if I am looking to buy unique crafts, like the set you showed, I like to stay with people I (almost) know, instead of complete strangers. In other words, GON members get first crack at what little money I've got ;)

QuakerBoy

I did browse that site, but I initially went there to see how to repair and maintain the straight razor that was given to me by the local pawn shop. I think it was a cheap CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored, which is why it was freely given in the first place. I have also decided it wasn't worth trying to put a good edge on it, seeing how my several attempts have not been able to produce an edge I can shave with.

But, if I am looking to buy unique crafts, like the set you showed, I like to stay with people I (almost) know, instead of complete strangers. In other words, GON members get first crack at what little money I've got ;)

My dad was a barber, and even he has trouble sharpening them. It's a real art. I wish i could help you on the straight razor, but its definitely noty skill set. Even these sets arent a regular thing for me. Iostly do pens

Capt Quirk

I understand. That is a nice set, and I would love to have one of them myself. But, I already have a nice safety razor. On the other hand, living in the woods, I don't tend to shave very often.