Sight Help

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I've got a Matthews Outback I bought used last year. It has a single pin sight on it that came with it that I really like. Haven't had a lick of trouble until tonight. Been practicing up at 20yds. 1st 8 shots tonight were 2, 4 shot 1" groups so I decided to back up to 30yds and adjusted sight. 1st 2 shots were 1" high and 1" low respectively then the next 4 were all 6" right. Did not put the bow down or bump the sight in any way.

I moved back up to 20yds leaving the sight set for 30 compensated for range and next 2 were 5" right. Adjusted the sight back to 20yd mark and 2 bullseyes.

Still at 20 I adjusted it back to 30 and compensated and 2 5" right again. Light failing at that point so I put it up.

I shot this setup last year out to 40 without a problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I have to work 10 of the next 11 days so won't have much time to fool with it for most of the next 2 weeks.

Horns

Any chance there is a loose screw on mounting bracket?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
No dc not tilting. Course that ain't to say I'm not tilted

I'll recheck all the screws. Checked them two weeks ago when I started shooting again but maybe something has happened since then

Johnny 71

Junebug
I would slide to 40, and see if it got worse, if it gets worse the farther you slide it, then you should be able to spot the problem

Latest posts