Wal-Mart just giving stuff away

JHannah92

Went to the grill section in hopes they had a Blackstone on clearance. No luck there, but I still walked out with a new back porch team member. Didn't really need a new gas grill, but it was too good a deal to pass up.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503257268383.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503257268383.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 800
  • FB_IMG_1503257272123.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503257272123.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 801

walkinboss01

Dang!! Looks like you got a good deal

JHannah92

They had a Char Griller gas/charcoal combo grill for $89 also, but I'm running out of room on the porch...

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
great deals there.

Bream Pole

I'm going to hunt one of those gas grills. My son who has an xtra large egg bought a top of the line weber summit. (He makes a great deal of money each year) We spent Sat. and Sun. with them and what a feast. Sat. night he cooked brats on the Summit and also used it to sear the beef tenderloin he did on the egg. While use was minor, it got me to wanting a gas grill. They have been so improved since I owned one 30 years ago.

NEWay going to be looking for your deal. At that price I would get another gas grill.

Jeff Raines

I bought one today from acworth walmart,but it wasn't the charbroil,it was a 3 burner Expert Grill for $86.

JohnK

I had that same grill til last week when it rusted apart but I've had it for a few years. I paid more that that for parts to rebuild the inside last year. Good deal