And The Winner Is........................

Cletus T.

Working on the full report as we speak and should have it up a little later with pics and all.

It was a great time on the water so stay tuned for the story and pictures....I got some good video too but that takes a little longer to put together but it will be up before the weekend is over!

Thanks again Captain Mark & Robert!!

CardsFan

I'll just say this....you can't tell them younguns nothin'!!!:huh::bounce:

Actually....he was fun to have on board....great sense of humor and fit right in with the OLD GUYS. He can dish it and take it.....I'd fish with him any day.

Lee, I think he has great potential to become a True Striper Angler. At the end of the day yesterday(and I mean last 15 minutes), a greenie got after his bait and LILRED wouldn't let him have it:rofl:

Alex like to tease those green fish! :biggrin3:

Cletus, looking forward to your video production! I've got some 3D glasses laying around somewhere.

olered

I just could not allow one of those fish in the boat. After seeing so many white fish all day when I saw the green I thought it was a stick so I jerked my trout away. I had a great time with yall too Jeff and Money your welcome on my boat anytime just bring some extra bait nets.

Reel Time

Reel Time Guide service has a slightly used dip net for sale or trade. No I think I will keep it for a good luck charm. Or I may mount it.:huh:
What should I do? I need the imput from a child: Old Red what should I do?

MTMiller

I really enjoyed the fishing trip and meeting some new friends. Robert spared no expense and energy putting us on bait and fish. I've never seen so many bait fish in one boat. We were loaded down with gizzard shad and trout. We traveled all over the lake hunting them and burned about 50 gallons of fuel. I learned a lot about striper fishing and some of the techniques used to catch them. We were supposed to have a 6-7 hour day but we ended up staying on the water 10 hours. This was the best fishing trip I have had in a really long time.

I hope to have the opportunity to fish with these guys again one day. If striped bass is your game, you can't go wrong with Robert or Mark. They are both awesome guys and fisherman.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I really enjoyed the fishing trip and meeting some new friends. Robert spared no expense and energy putting us on bait and fish. I've never seen so many bait fish in one boat. We were loaded down with gizzard shad and trout. We traveled all over the lake hunting them and burned about 50 gallons of fuel. I learned a lot about striper fishing and some of the techniques used to catch them. We were supposed to have a 6-7 hour day but we ended up staying on the water 10 hours. This was the best fishing trip I have had in a really long time.

I hope to have the opportunity to fish with these guys again one day. If striped bass is your game, you can't go wrong with Robert or Mark. They are both awesome guys and fisherman.

Hey Michael....It was nice meeting you. Sorry we didn't really get to hang with you guys a little more, but you are right. Robert and Mark worked all day to put us on fish. They both went above and beyond expectations for us for sure.

Being on the same boat as Robert and Cletus T had to be a hoot, to say the least:bounce: