And The Winner Is........................

Cletus T.

Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…….here are your winners to the First Bite vs. Reel Time Striper Fishing Showdown to be held on beautiful and VERY FULL Lake Sidney Lanier on Friday Dec. 4th 2009. My trusty sidekick, (My Son Hunter Jack) help me pick the winners of this contest and I think he did a stellar job! Congratulations to the winners and you better get your stretch on because we are going to be tangling with some beasts!

Thank you Robert Edison of First Bite and Mark Smith of Reel Time Guide Services…..you two Gentlemen are TOP NOTCH!!!

FISH OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWh3uc5ieYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWh3uc5ieYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chris S.

:rofl:
Congrats to the winners.

Cletus T.

Thanks fellas.....I forgot to say a few things that I wanted to but I get a little lost in the moment!

It should be a good time.....I hope the guys that won will tune it and hear their name called!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Congrats to the winners first of all....and Way to go, Cletus and Hunter Jack!!!!

big_bird

:yeah:GET YOUR EYES REAL WIDE, NOW GET YOUR EYES REAL WIDE.

i almost pee'd myself:D:D son you are too funny!!!

congrats on the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Congratulations to the winners!!! Looks like the capefearcatfish is gonna hafta sit this un out... Good luck to all. I hope it's a tie!!!

UXO

I hate that I can't see this at work. I guess I'll check it in about an hour when I get home.

Cletus T.

Let's get a winner to see this......should we send a PM to the winner's??????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well...if they are not on they won't see the PM either.

Couldn't hurt though.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Send olered one Cletus....he's on here somewhere.

pbradley

Congrats winners. Y'all have a blast!

Money man

Way to Go Hunter Jack and Cletus. Great job on the drawing and video guys.

Congrats to the winners. Remember to bring a positive attitude: I hear that is the only requirement for this trip! Looking forward to meeting each of you.

Cletus T.

Congrats to the winners. Remember to bring a positive attitude: I hear that is the only requirement for this trip! Looking forward to meeting each of you.

You got that right money man....you bring a negative / bad attitude and you will get fish hooked right in the nose hole!!!!!

J/K......but bring the good vibes with you!

MTMiller

Thanks Cletus! Man I'm so excited. I've been wanting to go fishing with Robert for years now. This must be my lucky day. I can't wait for December 4 :yeah:

OldGuyAl

That video was a HOOT! Congrats to the winners!

I didn't enter 'cause I ain't in fit shape to fish yet but SOOOOOOON!
I'm starting to get all healed up!

MTMiller

Thanks Money Man. I'm really looking forward to meeting ya'll. It will be a blast for sure.

Money man

That video was a HOOT! Congrats to the winners!

I didn't enter 'cause I ain't in fit shape to fish yet but SOOOOOOON!
I'm starting to get all healed up!

Well oldguy, it's ok but I hope you don't mind that we are giving your microguide rod away as a door prize. ::ke:

Figured since you were out for a while, you wouldn't mind. :bounce: