Your Biggest Bass

How much did your biggest largemouth bass weigh?

• 3-5lbs

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • 6-8lbs

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • 9-10lbs

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • 11lbs +

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Didn't weigh it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Didn’t weight it or touch it. My friend turned it lose right away to get back to the bed .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
11.2 lbs. Weighed on certified scales. :cheers:

Turned 'er loose and had a replica .

Coenen

Didn't weigh it. I wouldn't be ashamed to press the 11+ option, though. It was a big fish.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:

Bream Pole

8.5 rounded down

ryork

10 lb 2 oz was the biggest I've actually got a weight for. Was caught in July 1996 in Lake Buckhorn in Carroll County.

Pretty sure I beat that by a pound or two sometime in mid March in 1992 at West Point. Remember it like it was yesterday. Before the time of cell phone cams and had no camera with me. Was just full of eggs and I admired her for a second and turned her loose. Caught it on a 1/4 oz savage shad color Rat-L-Trap on that big point to the right as you first go into Jackson Creek from Yellowjacket. I kept a disposable camera in the boat after that!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Caught 4 over 9 pounds in one day, the largest was 10 lbs 10 oz. all weighed at Winn Dixie. I went on Sportsmans Lodge TV Show with that string. My pb was 11lbs, 12 oz. caught and weighed at Chambers County Lake, Al.

BigGreenGoblin

I’ve caught 3 weighed at 8.5lbs, one of which is in my avatar. Caught one that probably went around 10 back in 2009, but of course I didn’t have a scale. Funny how that happens.

goshenmountainman

13 lbs. 10 oz. two weeks ago. Out of a popular lake, not a pond. He is still there for someone else to catch. Didn't fight real hard, just kind of a steady pull. Water temp was 50 degrees though.

Bigmonk96

9lb.7oz. -- caught on Lake Greenwood (South Carolina) April 7,2005 _ on an original Lunker Lure Buzzbait ( came off a stump in 2ft; water ) __ was fishing alone that afternoon and had to get someone that was camping at the state park to take her picture,before releasing, to fight again -- like said, I can still remember ,like yesterday !!!

Teh Wicked

21", 7lb

Hoping to get her sooner this year and see what she weighs before the spawn.

ThatredneckguyJamie

several 8-9 lbers per the Boga but none that was for sure over 10..had one that might have been but didn't have a scale but she sure felt like it :)

Cletus T.

9-pounds even

Lake Okeechobee Fl.

Caught on a big live shiner with Tom Man Jr.

Timberman

9lb 15 oz caught it out of a nursery pond in Monticello Fla.

Middle of a scorching hot early July day on a single blade spinnerbait. As you can tell it was a number of years ago...

Attachments

• 3EDA81DE-9DCE-45C1-AAEE-0FD29804A4A1.jpeg
    3EDA81DE-9DCE-45C1-AAEE-0FD29804A4A1.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
11.5 lb out of West Point a few years back. Caught her in the middle of summer. Would have loved to seen her in February/March full of eggs.