Reviews for Mathews Triax?

Goosehill1803

Anybody out there own or shot the new Mathews Triax? I have heard nothing but great things about it (except the price).

Tadder

Smooth, quite , fast, quite , no hand shock, oh did i list quit. Its a fast fine shooten bow. Sam bow archery taken preorders know. There's going too be a waiting list for them.

rjcruiser

Smooth, quite , fast, quite , no hand shock, oh did i list quit. Its a fast fine shooten bow. Sam bow archery taken preorders know. There's going too be a waiting list for them.

fast as in Mathews fast? or fast as in industry fast?

::ke:::ke:::ke::bounce::bounce::bounce:

southerndraw

I was an early mathews guy and then went to hoyt...but it's all up in the air for my next purchase. I guess I'll just shootem all.

leemckinney

Nice!

shawn mills

I bought one last month and I love it! I also have a Hoyt carbon Spyder turbo and there’s no comparison with these two bows. Yes, the spyder is a bit faster but the Triax blows it away in the draw cycle and shot! Super smooth draw. Quietest bow I’ve ever owned and zero hand shock! I’m shooting 28 1/2” draw at 70# with Easton bloodline 330’s at 300 FPS. Love this bow!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I bought one last month and I love it! I also have a Hoyt carbon Spyder turbo and there’s no comparison with these two bows. Yes, the spyder is a bit faster but the Triax blows it away in the draw cycle and shot! Super smooth draw. Quietest bow I’ve ever owned and zero hand shock! I’m shooting 28 1/2” draw at 70# with Easton bloodline 330’s at 300 FPS. Love this bow!

I thought you were shooting PSE now?