Charlie Daniels/Alabama....

specialk

Awesome concert tonite at the Fox.....they might be geezers but they can still put on a show.....

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I saw Charlie a few weeks ago. At 81, he's still putting on a tremendous show. His voice is as strong as it was 40 years ago.

Patriot44

Banned
I can listen to Charlie and Alabama all day long. I have all but quit listening to country music, but here lately, I have been dialing back into the older stuff on Sirius.

You couldn't pay me $500 to sit through an hour of this crap today is.

specialk

he can still saw that fiddle......jeff cook looks bad though.....he did play a solo haggard song and did it rather well......

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:cool: My boss man was up there too! He said it was a great show!:cool:

KDarsey

I saw Charlie a few weeks ago. At 81, he's still putting on a tremendous show. His voice is as strong as it was 40 years ago.

You were probably at the show in Hiawassee?
We were there & for the most part a great concert. Charlie was 40 years old again. I could not believe the energy he brought to the stage.
:fine:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
You were probably at the show in Hiawassee?
We were there & for the most part a great concert. Charlie was 40 years old again. I could not believe the energy he brought to the stage.
:fine:

Yep, the Marshall Tucker band showed their age, except for the young blood, but that's the thing that amazed me about Charlie, his energy.