Tiger Shark Broadhead

whchunter

Is anyone using these or have any experience with them?

fountain

They are fine broadheads. They are tough. Penetration is great with them, being a cut on contact head.
Me, personally, there are better options for a modern compound shooter. They come in off weights, can be a little finiky to tune and are better options for a compound. They are 1 9/16 wide. I simply prefer a larger cut and generally a 3 blade head. There are plenty of 2 blade expendables out there to rival the cutting diameter. I am a fan of most mecanicals, and some aren't. That's fine too.
I just see better options out there with equal or larger cuts that will tune up easier and not be a pain to sharpen properly.

The question I guess I should have asked first is, what is your set up and what is your goal?

The tiger sharks, the whole simmons line up, are great heads. I shot them a while out of my traditional bows.

2bbshot

I shoot treesharks and I'm crazy about them there 1 9/16 wide 135 gr. If I remember right the tiger sharks are 1/5/8 and longer than a treeshark too. I'm sure there great heads. Simmons is a great company. I like sharpening them and using them again and again. Different things work for different peoples wants/needs for mine there great.

fountain

The tree shark is 165 or 190 and 2" wide. Landsharks are 135 or 160 and are 1 9/16

Tiger sharks and interceptors are a longer head with the interceptor being close to a 3:1 ratio head with is pretty important with penetration

2bbshot

The tree shark is 165 or 190 and 2" wide. Landsharks are 135 or 160 and are 1 9/16

Tiger sharks and interceptors are a longer head with the interceptor being close to a 3:1 ratio head with is pretty important with penetration

I got my sharks crossed lol, your right I shoot landsharks 135gr

Ben Athens

I have never used a Tiger Shark but i do like and use the 165 grain Land Sharks. I shoot them out of my trad bows and compound bows. I have used the 165 grain glue on Tree Sharks a lot also. And yes they will fly well from a compound!

2bbshot

Part of my love for the sharks is that I genuinely enjoy sharpening them. I've killed 4 with the same head this year and it's back shaving sharp in my quiver ready to go. There cheap imo when you consider how you just use them over and over.