Double Fluke Rig Bass

ssh

Learned to fish a double fluke rig. Only caught one but the action of the two flukes are awesome and cant wait to get into some schooling fish

Attachments

• IMG_0975[1].jpg
    IMG_0975[1].jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 521

61BelAir

One about that size is all I've caught on the double fluke rig after fishing it a good bit. Even around bass schooling and busting on shad. They sure do look good dancing through the water. Lately I've been using a split shot just above the lower swivel to try and get them a few inches down into the water column instead of right on top.

A single fluke is still killing 'em.

Tarpfisher

A double fluke is one of the best looking setups coming through the water....

I still catch more on the single... go figure??

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Some guys have trouble on the double fluke rig Because the bait fish they're feeding on are smaller than a full size fluke. Try a fluke Jr or one of each. When I do it I've always only caught them on the smaller bait.

61BelAir

I rigged mine with the smaller swimming fluke jr in the front and the swimming super fluke in the rear. I think I'll go to both in the junior size. Now that I think about it, I've only caught one fish on the full size fluke and it was a jack. All the rest including my personal best bass were on the smaller ones.