Lumpkin county bear

airbosn

Was bow hunting for deer this morning and had this booger try and get in the stand with me. I did not shoot him, but would have been an easy kill.

Attachments

• yogi 3.jpg
    yogi 3.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 1,235
  • yogi4.jpg
    yogi4.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,196
  • yogi5.jpg
    yogi5.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 1,210

airbosn

I was using a thermacel and I believe he came in looking for it. I had heard others say that it will attract bears. I am a believer now.

ranger374

I was using a thermacel and I believe he came in looking for it. I had heard others say that it will attract bears. I am a believer now.

nice sized bear. yeah, i probally woulda smoked it too!!

j_seph

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He was looking for all them honey buns and cheese danishes you carry in with you every morning. Hopefully he decides to do that to me Sat. morning. If you didn't scare him out of the country. If ya did than that'll work too. Probally why you ain't seen no deer, with yogi hanging around.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Very Cool!! I think I would have shot him too........But then again, you did shoot now didn't ya;)

Just call it a Camera Kill:cool:

airbosn

Cory when he tried to climb the ladder I think I might have crapped in his head or atleast in my pants. Joe, I hope he has moved over to your area so I might see a Deer now. All I can say was a great opportunity to enjoy some of nature at is finest. This is why I hunt to enjoy what God as made.