Wheel chair repo

Lukikus2

I would like to know the name of the company....with my disability right now i can walk with know problem....but later on down the road with my RA, and CREST disease it will effect my lungs and major organs and not being able to walk....I live in cedartown, Georgia,,,,and thanks....

PM sent

Lukikus2

Here is the low down.

The company was charging the insurance for 100% of the total cost, around 20K.

Since they found out the patient was a home owner they jacked up the cost of the chair to double what it was worth, and by contract he was liable for the remainder of the cost that insurance did not cover.

Total contract price he recieved, around 40K. Total contract price the insurance received was around 20K so there wasn't a flag thrown until we got involved with the insurance company.

It was a blatant taking advantage of the elederly/disadvanted case and was reported to the authorities by the insurance company.

So if you own your own home be careful what you sign and shop/ask around.

Lukikus2

Got the court papers where the insurance co is sueing them. They are pursuing full purchase price from the ins. Co. And have it in their possession. The attorney said "no worries" just as it should be.