Who said ya need a big dog lol

Greg45

Banned
went to the woods this morning to shoot some tree rats didnt see any since the wind picked up I was at the top of a saddle stopped for a few then I hear it a pig starts squeeling like it was hit by lightening I watch the area where the sound was coming from and saw a big pig running fast with the smallest hog dog I ever saw looked like a Chihuahua or a terrier funnest thing i ever saw laughed so hard my side still hurts wish I would have had a video cam to record it guess i need to invest in one lol :rofl:

Bkeepr

I saw a video on Facebook of a Patterdale terrier latched onto a hog's ear. That hog was squealing and slinging the dog around but the owner finally had to pin the hog and unlatch the terrier.

dotties cutter

Myself and a friend got on a 300 pound male once and he killed the catch dog before we could help in the fight and my little beagle-fiest that didn't hardly weigh 15 pounds got on the hogs ear and kept him busy till we could throw and stick him, after that she became our hero.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a small dog. The only reason we hunt big dogs with a running catch dog is so they dont break as easy.