Favor to ask, from fellow bow hunters

Lukikus2

:cool:

Congrats on the young man's first kill and with a bow at that. All I've had to offer is a post but this is one of the greatest threads of all time. Kudos to you sir for the time, money and effort you have invested in this young man's life. And kudos to all the GON family that has come together with the out pouring of gifts to make this happen. You all totally rock. :cool:

The dropping of arrows and deer blowing at him is halarious and one I can certaintly relate to as a beginner bow hunter. :rofl:

I to was taken in by a man when I was 12 yrs old that took me hunting all the time. Even though he has retired from this earth he will long live in my heart and mind until we meet again.

:clap:

what a thread. Georgia really stepped it up on this one. i have tons of surplus laying around. i'll be watching to see if you come up short. or better yet...somebody round us up.another kid!

X 2 :bounce:

:cool:

trexhunter

Just came across this thread and wow is all you can say. Good group of guys to help this kid out and a great ending (but we all know it's just the beginning). Well done gsp and all those who donated, makes you realize there is still some real good out in the world.

Y.T.

Good Christ-like love right here.

GSP, you are already seeing good fruit from your time and efforts.

And to all who have pitched in, what a great group! I agree, lets find another youngster to circle the wagons for. Lets keep this going!

FOD

Just wanted to make a post saying how awesome this is and how wonderful it is to read something like this.Pm me if he needs anything else.

BigBuckCountry

Just came across this thread. It is great to know that there are still some GOOD people out there these days. Congrats to him on his first deer! Please let me know if there is anything else he may need. PM sent.

Taporsnap77

Man what a story there is a kid at my gym that his dad was killed in a car accident last year he is 14 and wants me to take him hunting I definatly have to do it now thanks for inspiring us all

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Man what a story there is a kid at my gym that his dad was killed in a car accident last year he is 14 and wants me to take him hunting I definatly have to do it now thanks for inspiring us all

Let us know if he needs gear.

Taporsnap77

i will i need to call him get him back motivated to train too tough little kid will definatly be in the big show one day if we can keep him out of trouble his older siblings dont do things by the book we might say. He has just been out of it i can understand why tho.

Taporsnap77

if he does i will send the adress of my business in marietta not sure what the little feller has i know his dad took him a few times yrs prior i just hope he can handle it mentaly since they used to do that together.

I just stumbled upon this thread, and I has absolutely made my day. I am so proud to say I can even consider myself to be part of this brotherhood.

Last edited by a moderator: