Barn

Matthew6

Banned thug
loses to a team who lost to troy who lost to south alabama. lol. no 10. right.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So, the SEC West sucks as bad as the East..:rofl:

Go Dawgs!

srb

Au showing same old same .....

Defense giving up ka booms -----Then the punt ka boom------

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Looks like a show down between Ga and Bama is on the horizon.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
22539026_1863876716959927_6317621170767941049_o.jpg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Apparently the QB can't adjust at he line of scrimmage. He HAS to run the play as called

DannyW

That was a head scratcher...everything seemed under control and then it didn't. I think Gus is in trouble...lost two already and he still has Alabama and Georgia on the schedule. And Arkansas won't be a push-over either. Could be a 5-loss season with a team that many thought could be in the 4 team playoffs at the end of the year.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
That was a head scratcher...everything seemed under control and then it didn't. I think Gus is in trouble...lost two already and he still has Alabama and Georgia on the schedule. And Arkansas won't be a push-over either. Could be a 5-loss season with a team that many thought could be in the 4 team playoffs at the end of the year.

Like I said after watching them play Clemson.

Clemson's defense obviously isn't what it was last year because no good defense lets a sub-par QB like Auburns have 6 seconds plus in the pocket without planting him like a row of corn.

Both assessments were proven correct this weekend.

Auburn is in real trouble when it goes up against the Bama west & Bama east defense (Bama & UGA) ;)

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Oh lord one year winning against unranked opponents and they calling themselves "bama east" :rolleyes:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh lord one year winning against unranked opponents and they calling themselves "bama east" :rolleyes:

My point exactly. Call me after we have beaten, Fla, Auburn, SC, Kentucky and Tech.

fairhopebama

A&M may give them some problems.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member

ONE DB MOVED UP.
Seriously, that was the only change LSU made to stop Auburn. They adjusted after the 1st quarter and kept 8 men in the box. Incredible, that Malzahn and co kept running the same 3 plays and expected the corndog defense to wear down. Run, pass, run, punt. Repeat for the entire 2nd half.