Throwbacks thoughts on Tonight’s natty

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Tonight’s championship football game features the team that beat Alabama (Michigan) against the team (Washington) that beat the team that beat Alabama (Texas). y’all Alabama fans can claim another natty when the team that beat Alabama loses, it’s a certainty

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Tonight’s championship football game features the team that beat Alabama (Michigan) against the team (Washington) that beat the team that beat Alabama (Texas). y’all Alabama fans can claim another natty when the team that beat Alabama loses, it’s a certainty
No way Alabama could win tonight playing against those world beaters

Beehaw

What a disaster of an ending: the FSU-Bama debacle, UGA looks better than any of them (when it doesn't matter) and the potential for the champion to be a known cheater.
TB,
you started this as if Bama hasn't already claimed another NC from something.

Attachments

• IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 29

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
NEWS FLASH: For mouthy Barners the loser folding chairs are still right over there. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I’m kinda rooting for Washington. But part of me would like it if Michigan won. It would so many people so mad.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
No way Alabama could win tonight playing against those world beaters

They didn't play well enough to be there. But, they did beat Auburn, and UGA. That was a lot more than I expected from this year's team.

I believe Michigan wins, but had to pick Washington in my pickems as it's the only way I could possibly win the bowl season (I know the current leader picked Michigan).

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If this was soccer it could end with a tie