Top 4...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Now that the top four are ready to square off...
Who is everybody pulling for?

As much as I don't like Alabama, I would like to see them take it all. I thought I would never say that.
I would like to think thhe eventual national champs were the only team that could beat eorgia in the span of three years. Even four years I think? When and to who was george's last loss before this year?
That that team turns out to be alabama kind of makes it a brotherhood thing.
Power to the SEC!

Last edited:

Shadow11

The last 30 something years I always rooted for the sec teams in the bowl games, after the dawgs blew it. I can't do it in this case.

Bama's last 2 wins against uga only happened because of 2 extremely bad calls. I'm not talking about judgement calls like holding or pi. I'm talking about 100% clear evidential bad calls. Take either one away and uga wins both games.

I always heard that Saban was a cheater from other team's fans. I'm definitely convinced now.

Most of us knew Ohio st and FSU didn't belong. Turned out to be true. Washington is the next tcu.

I think bama beats texas in the championship, but I'm rooting for Texas!

Screenshot_2024-01-01-13-47-09.pngScreenshot_2024-01-01-13-46-02.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-01-13-45-35.png
    Screenshot_2024-01-01-13-45-35.png
    804.7 KB · Views: 20

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I hope Washington wins it. Would love to see them win it. ANYBODY BUT BAMA! Don’t care for Texas either. But anybody but bama! To heck with Bama! To heck with Bama! To heck with Bama! To heck with Bama! To heck with Bama!

Sincerely,
Butthurt Britches :bounce:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I don't like Saban (ever since his words and ways that brought him to LSU and then alabama) much worse than I don't like Alabama.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I’m rooting for Washington even though I know they don’t have. Chinaman’s chance.

BamaGeorgialine

The last 30 something years I always rooted for the sec teams in the bowl games, after the dawgs blew it. I can't do it in this case.

Bama's last 2 wins against uga only happened because of 2 extremely bad calls. I'm not talking about judgement calls like holding or pi. I'm talking about 100% clear evidential bad calls. Take either one away and uga wins both games.

I always heard that Saban was a cheater from other team's fans. I'm definitely convinced now.

Most of us knew Ohio st and FSU didn't belong. Turned out to be true. Washington is the next tcu.

I think bama beats texas in the championship, but I'm rooting for Texas!

View attachment 1280112View attachment 1280113
Winners turn grown men into whiners. It's always been that way.

MudDucker

Staff member
I couldn't pull for any of them, but I hoped Bammer didn't get embarrased, because that looks bad for the DAWGS! And they didn't get embarrassed, but they sure suxed in that game.