Goodby guys

golffreak

Prayers sent my friend. May God bless you.

Steven Farr

You and your family will be in my prayers Mike.

rex upshaw

Tough to hear. May God be with you and your family. Like others, I've enjoyed your posts over the years.

brownceluse

I'm at a lost for words for you brother. I do know that God is real and I know he can give you the peace to sustain you! My prayers will be with you and your family. From this die hard Dawg fan Go Gators for you my friend! Chomp Chomp!

Horns

Wishing you a peace in your days ahead. Prayers to your family.

RipperIII

Prayers for you Mike and your family, I've really enjoyed your post and your love for the gators.
You will be missed.

georgia_home

Peace be with you and your family.

chadair

:(
hate to hear it Mike. I'm gonna miss yer posts and support of the Gators. I'm sure u will have the best seat in the house to watch all the games buddy.
God bless u and yer family and I will be prayin for ya brother!!

gin house

This hit like a ton of bricks.........Mike i admire your strength. I love to talk sports with you and all but i dont know your spiritual beliefs. I pray you know God as eternity awaits. Man..........At a loss for words. I can promise you that every time i see a UF sport i will think of you even though ive never met you i can see youre a great person. I will be praying for peace for you and your family. Truly a shock..........This puts life in perspective. We'll miss you Mike.

ryano

Banned
God bless you and be with you and your family sir.

fishnguy

From a fella that doesn't post much, kudos to you Mr. Mike. May God's grace sustain you through the rest of your journey and bring comfort to your family! I'm sure we'll still be looking for ya around football season as habits are hard to break.

riprap

Hard to read that...praying that God will recieve you with open arms.