Prayers for JJ and his Family

Doboy Dawg

Awhile back I posted a thread about a kid named JJ who has been battling cancer all his life. I believe he is 18. He’s spent a good bit of his life at St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. His most recent battle will be his last. The cancer has metastasized to portions of his spine and there is no surgery that can be done to stop it. Unfortunately it has spread to other areas. He was left unable to walk after his last surgery and his lungs are starting to fill up with fluid.

JJ and his family have decided not to proceed with any more surgery, chemo, and radiation. He has decided to go home with palliative care to spend some time with his family before he goes home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

If you’ll would please pray for JJ’s suffering to be minimal and for his and his families comfort.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Almighty God, look on this your servant, lying in great
weakness, and comfort him with the promise of life
everlasting, given in the resurrection of your Son Jesus
Christ our Lord. Amen.

pjciii

When I read spine just got a shudder down mine. Prayers sent to JJ and his family. Sounds like he fought the good fight.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Awhile back I posted a thread about a kid named JJ who has been battling cancer all his life. I believe he is 18. He’s spent a good bit of his life at St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. His most recent battle will be his last. The cancer has metastasized to portions of his spine and there is no surgery that can be done to stop it. Unfortunately it has spread to other areas. He was left unable to walk after his last surgery and his lungs are starting to fill up with fluid.

JJ and his family have decided not to proceed with any more surgery, chemo, and radiation. He has decided to go home with palliative care to spend some time with his family before he goes home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

If you’ll would please pray for JJ’s suffering to be minimal and for his and his families comfort.
Yes

Whitefeather

Management Material
Hopefully his pain is gone now and he can walk the streets of gold unassisted