Sorry trash thieves

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You are correct sir, But I personally think there is a solution to the problem, Somebody has to want to fix it and hopefully he is elected!!

Yep!!...............My office is by the Police station. If I had a $1 for every time a siren goes off daily for some kind of call I could retire early. This place has really changed over the years. Armyhunter I hope you have some luck getting them back!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope you recover the guns, and sorry for the loss of your Dad.

frankwright

It is happening everywhere and in epic proportions. From the poorest to the richest neighborhood.

I absolutely will not stop and go in any store or restaurant that I can not see my vehicle 100% of the time while I am eating. If I have guns and stuff in the car,I will skip dinner if it means leaving them unattended.
Stuff is not safe anywhere and not even in your driveway and backyard.
It really sucks when some lowlife steals your stuff, especially if it has meaning to you but we got to do our part.

tcward

No way to know I had any guns, they were hidden in cases on floorboard of truck under clothes in backseat of my truck. The m77 Ruger has a dime sized rough ding on fore end of stick where a buddy dropped on a rock back in 88. The sling has over 60 notches for deer that were killed with it over the years.

Keep this in mind...somebody knew you kept them there. I have heard that 58% of all thefts are committed by folks that knew the victim or the thief knew somebody that knew the victim.

Armyhunter17

Truck WAS LOCKED, cops seen the thieves use a device to unlock, he told me they r targeting specific years and models of vehicles. I am on lookout for the alleged vehicle, white Nissan titan 4 door. I am friends with alpine pawn shop and he has already went out and done a BOLO. I also have friend with Columbus PO.

six

The cops saw them?

Armyhunter17

On the camera yes, cannot make out plate on vehicle. Too blurry when they zoomed in on plate. Serial numbers are with police. Really would love to recover at a minimum my .270. Btw, my truck is a 2008 f150 lariat, d ont know if their device is specific, cop said they drive around using it until a vehicle responds to the frequency and they take what they want. Since it is electronic no way to stop it other than not having valuables, or getting our society to re-route their moral compass. And yes BOLO on that 4 door Nissan titan, white...I am on the lookout