London Terrorist Attacks

Poor Poor Fisherman

Watching the London soft target terrorist attacks that just happened today makes me so, so thankful that we have the 2nd Amendment and weapons carry rights! It's pretty obvious that terrorists select soft targets where they know that the victims are not armed. Unarmed citizens are so extremely helpless!

The old saying is very appropriate...... "When seconds count, the police are minutes away!"

Robert28

There was a statement somewhere I read where people in the pub were throwing glasses and chairs at the terrorist who stabbed the woman. Glasses and chairs. Sorry, but here you'd have had 20 people pull out there pistols and turn that goat lover into Swiss cheese and continue on with their night.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
How about the Demorats that don't want our President Trump to protect us by not letting them into our country. When Obama was President he had them bussed all over the country without the local authorities being notified that their cities were getting them. I think that they should be bussed and dropped off in front of all the Democratic politicion's homes and then see how they feel about them in their neighborhoods.

When they kill them they should kill pigs and bury their bodies with the pigs. That's what General Pershing did to them in the Philippines in the beginning of the 1900s. There wasn't any more problems with them for 50 years.

JM2C,

gt40

Last edited:

wareagle700

How peaceful of them. What's the Muslim community doing while this is happening? Where the outcry from them?

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.....

Redbow

I'm for rounding up all the ragheads and sending them out of here, don't care if they are peaceful or not I ain't going to trust any of them..The European nations should do the same..

Poor Poor Fisherman

London Attack

Ha GT-40 Guy, that's exactly what the Russians did to the terrorist who attacked the school and killed a lot of children. They buried their bodies with pigs remains from a slaughterhouse!

Big7

The Oracle
I'm for rounding up all the ragheads and sending them out of here, don't care if they are peaceful or not I ain't going to trust any of them..The European nations should do the same..

There you go!

Kill em' all, allah can sort them out.;)

Take out the breeders.
Women and children first!

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I want a t-shirt ......................Hooligans would be called rednecks here.............proudly....

groundhawg

When they kill them they should kill pigs and bury their bodies with the pigs. That's what General Pershing did to them in the Philippines in the beginning of the 1900s. There wasn't any more problems with them for 50 years.

JM2C,

gt40

While it sure sounds like a great idea, if you check your history you will find that General "Black Jack" Pershing never took such action.

noylj

What gets me is that so far, Germany, France, and the UK have voted for more stupidity and more terrorism by electting those who want to bring more of these "people" into their country.
Talk about countries committing suicide right in front of us.
The "subjects" of these countries seem to accept that these terrorist attacks really are the NEW NORM.

pdsniper

I think Japan is one of the few country' s thats got it figured out, Muslims are only allowed to visit Japan they are not allowed to live there or practice their religion there from what I was told the only Muslims that live in Japan are the ones that work in an embassy the rest of the world needs to wake up they have only one mission to convert you to their religion or destroy you there is no gray area with them

95g atl

I think Japan is one of the few country' s thats got it figured out, Muslims are only allowed to visit Japan they are not allowed to live there or practice their religion there from what I was told the only Muslims that live in Japan are the ones that work in an embassy the rest of the world needs to wake up they have only one mission to convert you to their religion or destroy you there is no gray area with them

x2

never happen here w/the dummy-rats, tree huggers, and cry babies.

shane256

While it sure sounds like a great idea, if you check your history you will find that General "Black Jack" Pershing never took such action.

"It doesn't matter that it's not true, it makes a good point."

There's another side to the coin, too... the recent attack was carried out by a truck running through a crowded area and some knives. 8 people dead and 48 injured. Imagine what the counts would have been like with firearms (here on the anniversary of the Pulse nightclub massacre where one guy with guns killed 50 people and injured another 58 by himself).

rayjay

If the ragheads were targeting elites or politicians exclusively then you can be sure some harsh measures would be taken against them. Since they are attacking peons with no influence then the pols aren't really affected by it.